Infrared Asphalt Heaters
Infrared repair allows the user to recycle 70% of the existing material, which decreases new material costs.
Infrared repair creates a hot to hot bond between new and existing asphalt, resulting in a seamless weld between the repair area and the area around it, minimizing the chance of water penetration. The seamless weld makes the repair more reliable and permanent than traditional methods.
Much less new asphalt required. No unnecessary equipment, less manpower per repair. A green process that makes sense and profits.
Eliminate saw cutting, jack hammering, loading, trucking and disposal. The Infrared Process takes one-third the time of traditional methods of Asphalt Repair. There is only one trip to the jobsite. Less noise and less mess.
Why KM Infrared:
- Independently controlled heating zones to isolate desired repair area and conserve propane consumption
- Automatic pilot ignition makes KM infrared the easiest and safest to ignite
- Cycled heating times allow for greater heat penetration and minimizes the chance of burning top layer of asphalt
- KM 2-18x, 4-40, and 4-48 and mounted on four casters for easy maneuverability between repair areas
- The KM 4-40, and 4-48 innovative fold and unfold design make them easily towable behind any truck
- KM Infrared units utilize a 1” ceramic refractory blanket as the heating element for an even heat throughout the repair
We Are The Infrared Process Experts
Four independent heating zones produce a very high yield of infrared energy per amount of propane expended.
Utilize KM repair equipment for permanent year-round repairs. Save time and money by only visiting the jobsite.